There are thousands of product submission sites for ecommerce entrepreneurs. In this post, we have compiled a list to get you started.
- 1 The History Behind Product Submission Sites
- 2 But how do these sites work? And what’s the history behind them?
- 3 Why You Should Submit Your Product to Product Submission Sites
- 4 What to Include in a Product Submission
- 5 Submission Tips & Tools
- 6 When you’re choosing a product submission site, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- 7 With those tips in mind, here are our top picks for the best product submission sites:
- 8 How to Find the Best Product Submission Sites on the Web
- 9 Conclusion
The History Behind Product Submission Sites
Product submission sites have been around for quite a while, with the first one appearing in 1996. Since then, they’ve become an integral part of the online shopping experience, helping shoppers find the best products and deals.
But how do these sites work? And what’s the history behind them?
In this blog post, we’ll take a deep dive into the world of product submission sites. We’ll explore how they started, how they’ve evolved over the years, and how they can benefit shoppers today.
So without further ado, let’s get started!
Why You Should Submit Your Product to Product Submission Sites
If you’re looking to get your product in front of as many people as possible, then submitting it to product submission sites is a great way to do that. By submitting your product to these sites, you’ll be able to reach a larger audience and get more exposure for your product. Additionally, these sites can help you build backlinks to your product’s website, which can improve its search engine ranking and visibility. Overall, submitting your product to product submission sites is a great way to increase its exposure and reach a larger audience.
What to Include in a Product Submission
When submitting a product to a blog, it’s important to include all of the necessary information so that the blogger can make an informed decision about whether or not to feature your product. Be sure to include the following in your submission:
- A brief description of the product, including its key features
- High-quality images of the product (both close-ups and lifestyle shots)
- The price of the product
- A link to where readers can purchase the product
- Your contact information in case the blogger has any questions
Submission Tips & Tools
If you’re looking to get your products in front of a large audience, submitting to product submission sites is a great way to do it. But with so many sites out there, it can be tough to know where to start.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of the best product submission sites. We’ll give you some tips on what to look for in a submission site, and then share our top picks.
When you’re choosing a product submission site, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the site has a large audience. You want your product to be seen by as many people as possible.
- Look for sites that are relevant to your product. If you’re selling kitchen appliances, for example, look for cooking or food-related blogs.
- Check out the site’s submission guidelines. Some sites may have specific requirements for how you submit your product information.
With those tips in mind, here are our top picks for the best product submission sites:
- Mashable Product Reviews: If you’re looking for a tech-focused audience, Mashable is a great option. They have a dedicated section for product reviews, so they’re actively inviting users to submit their own items.
- Breaking News Today: As the name suggests, this is a site that specializes in news submissions. However, they also have a section dedicated to product reviews and giveaways, so if you’ve got a new product, it’s worth checking out.
- Review Geek: Similar to Breaking News Today, this is another site that’s focused on news content – but they also publish product reviews and drag-and-drop contests.
- My Own Advisor: This site is great if you’re looking for an audience of consumers who are already looking to buy a product. They have a section dedicated to reviews that users can submit about the products they use.
- The Gadgeteer: If you’ve got a tech-focused product, this is a great option. The name pretty much says it all – they cover everything from phones and wearables to home entertainment devices.
- Chip Chick: If you’re looking for an audience of women who
How to Find the Best Product Submission Sites on the Web
Looking for the best product submission sites on the web? Here’s a list of the top ones to help you get started.
- Amazon Product Ads
- Google Shopping
- The Find
|No.||List of Product Submission Sites||LAST UPDATED|
There you have it – our complete list of the best product submission sites! By using these sites, you can get your products in front of a huge audience and boost your sales. So what are you waiting for? Get submitting!