Podcast Submission Sites are a great way to get your podcast into the hands of people that might love it and help it get seen. In this article, we will list some of the most popular podcast submission sites so you can find one that works best for your niche.
- 1 Podcast Submission Sites List
- 2 Why Use a Podcast Submission Site?
- 3 What Are the Benefits of Using a Podcast Submission Site?
- 4 When Should You Submit to a Podcast Submission Site?
- 5 How Should You Submit to a Podcast Submission Site?
- 6 Podcast Submission Sites List
- 7 Here is the some more Podcast Submission Sites List
- 8 Conclusion
Podcast Submission Sites List
There are a plethora of podcast submission sites out there, but which ones are the best? This list will help you decide.
- Podbean: Podbean is a great place to start if you’re looking for a simple submission process. They have a built-in RSS reader, so all you have to do is create a new episode, add the RSS feed information, and hit “submit.” You can also add your show’s logo and description if you want. Plus, they offer some great features like automatic episode promotion and customizable social media buttons.
- iTunes: If you want more control over your podcasting process, then iTunes is the way to go. You can set up your submission profile however you like (including custom branding), and you can also choose whether or not your episodes will appear in iTunes’s “New & Noteworthy” section. Plus, iTunes offers some great features like automatic episode promotion and embedding of MP3s on your website.
- Stitcher: If you want to be able to syndicate your show across different platforms (including Android apps), then Stitcher is the way to go. They have an
Podcast Submission Sites
There are a lot of great podcast submission sites out there! But which ones should you use?
Here are some of the most popular submission sites and what they offer:
- Podomatic. This site is perfect for people who want to submit their podcasts to a large number of directories. They have over 500,000 subscribers and accept podcasts from all genres.
- iTunes. Podcasts that are submitted to iTunes automatically appear in the “Podcasts” section of the iTunes store, making it the most popular submission site. However, you must have an Apple device to submit a podcast to iTunes.
- Stitcher Radio. Stitcher is popular because it offers a more personal experience than other submission sites. It allows users to create their own “Stations” and invites listeners to subscribe to their stations.
- RSS News Feeds. If you don’t have an Apple device or don’t want to submit your podcast to iTunes, you can also submit it to RSS news feeds. These news feeds are used by many different websites and apps, so your podcast could be seen by a lot of people without appearing on an official website or app.
Why Use a Podcast Submission Site?
One of the great things about the internet is that it provides a global platform for people to share their thoughts and ideas with others. Podcasting is one way to do this, and there are many different ways to submit your podcast to various podcast submission sites. Here are five reasons why you might want to use a podcast submission site:
- The submission process is easy. Simply create a account with one of the top submission sites, fill out the required information, and wait for a submission notification email.
- There are many different submission sites available, so you’re sure to find one that’s right for you.
- Many of the top submission sites offer bonus features, such as feedback submissions or rankings based on popularity.
- You can be sure that your podcast will be seen by potential listeners, since most of the top submission sites have millions of monthly visitors.
- Finally, using a submission site gives your podcast an edge over other podcasts in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
What Are the Benefits of Using a Podcast Submission Site?
Podcast submission sites offer a number of benefits to podcasters. They can help you increase your podcast’s visibility and exposure, which can lead to higher listener numbers and improved SEO. Additionally, podcast submission sites can provide you with valuable feedback about your show’s content and format, which can help you improve your podcast episode-by-episode. Finally, podcast submission sites can help you connect with potential sponsors and advertisers, who may be interested in sponsoring your show.
When Should You Submit to a Podcast Submission Site?
When should you submit to a podcast submission site? This question is one that many podcasters are asking themselves as the industry continues to grow. Here are a few tips to help you make the best decision for your podcast.
- Know What You’re Looking For
The first step is to understand what you’re looking for in a submission site. Most sites offer different types of submission formats, like an online form or a direct message system. It’s important to choose the format that works best for your show.
- Consider Your Show’s Format
Another factor to consider is your show’s format. Some submission sites only accept shows that are audio-only, while others accept shows with both audio and video components. Make sure to find out which format is allowed on the submission site you’re considering before submitting your show.
- Get Approved Fast
One of the most important things to remember when submitting to a podcast submission site is to get approved as quickly as possible. If you don’t have any content uploaded yet, it can take some time for a submission site to
How Should You Submit to a Podcast Submission Site?
There are a lot of podcast submission sites out there, and it can be hard to know which one is right for you. Here are some tips on how to submit to a podcast submission site:
- Research the site before you submit. Make sure the site is reputable and that the content they accept is appropriate for the podcast network you’re targeting.
- Choose a target network. Not all podcast submission sites accept submissions from all networks. Make sure to research which networks the site accepts submissions from before you submit your content.
- Choose a good title and summary. Your title should be clear and concise, and your summary should give readers a brief overview of your content.
- Edit your content carefully. Make sure all grammar, spelling, and punctuation are correct before submitting your content.
- Submit your content via email or online form. Double-check the submission process before you submit to make sure it’s easy to follow.
Podcast Submission Sites List
Podbean: Podbean is a great place to start if you’re looking for an easy way to submit your show. All you need is an account and a some basic information about your show (title, description, etc). Once you have that all set up, just create a new episode and submit it to Podbean. They’ll review it and add it to their catalog if they decide it’s worth publishing.
iTunes: iTunes is another popular platform for podcasts, and submissions there are no different. You’ll need an account and a bit more information about your show (title, description, etc). After that’s all set up, just create a new episode and submit it. If it’s accepted, iTunes will add the episode to their catalog and make it available for download or streaming.
Stitcher: Stitcher is another popular podcast submission platform, and for good reason.
Here is the some more Podcast Submission Sites List
|No.||List of Podcast Submission Sites||LAST UPDATED|
If you’ve ever been thinking about starting your own podcast, but don’t know where to start, this is the guide for you. Here are five of the most popular podcast submission sites, and how to get started using them.