Every week there are hundreds of new tools and services available to be used in your marketing efforts. It’s difficult to know which tools are good for search engine optimization…until now! This article shares a list of 8 free SEO tools guaranteed to help you rank higher in Google. true
Free SEO Tools What are the benefits?
SEO can be a complex and expensive endeavor, but there are plenty of free SEO tools that can help your website rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). Here are some of the best free SEO tools that are sure to help your website rank higher.
Google Search Console is a free tool that gives you insights into how your site is performing on Google search. It also helps you diagnose and fix potential SEO issues.
SEMrush is a powerful all-in-one SEO toolkit that offers both free and paid plans. The free plan includes features like competitor analysis, keyword research, and rank tracking.
- Yoast SEO Plugin
Yoast SEO is a popular WordPress plugin that helps you optimize your site for better search engine visibility. It’s available as a free and premium version.
GTmetrix is a free tool that analyzes your site’s performance and provides recommendations on how to improve it. It also measures your site’s PageSpeed and YSlow scores.
- HubSpot’s Website Grader
Tools for keyword research
There are a number of free SEO tools that can help you with your keyword research. Google’s Keyword Planner is one of the most popular and effective tools out there. It allows you to enter a seed keyword and get ideas for other keywords that are related to it.
Another great tool is Ubersuggest, which gives you suggestions for keywords based on what you’ve already entered. It’s a great way to brainstorm new ideas and get more targeted traffic to your site.
Finally, don’t forget about Google Trends. This tool lets you see how popular certain keywords are, and how they’ve been trending over time. This can be helpful in choosing the right keywords to target for your blog posts or articles.
Keyword position tracking
There are many different factors that contribute to your website’s ranking on search engines, and one of the most important is keyword position. Tracking your keyword position can help you determine which SEO strategies are working and which need to be tweaked. And the best part is, there are plenty of free tools out there that can help you do just that.
Here are some of the best free keyword position tracking tools:
- Google Search Console: This tool from Google lets you track your website’s performance in Google search results. You can see how often your site appears for certain keywords, which can help you adjust your SEO strategy accordingly.
- Bing Webmaster Tools: Like Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools also lets you track your website’s performance in Bing search results. This is valuable information to have if you’re trying to optimize for both Google and Bing.
- SEMrush: This all-in-one marketing platform provides a host of features, including keyword position tracking. It offers a free trial, so you can try it out before deciding whether to upgrade to a paid plan.
- SERPWatcher: This tool is designed specifically for tracking keyword positions. It offers a free
Website analysis tools
Tools that help you analyze your website can be extremely helpful in understanding where your site needs improvement. Google’s PageSpeed Insights is one of our favorites; it provides detailed insights into how well your website loads on both desktop and mobile devices. If your website’s loading speed is slow, it’s likely that your visitors will get frustrated and leave before even taking a look at what you have to offer.
Another great tool for analyzing your website is Google Analytics. This powerful tool allows you to track your website’s traffic, see which pages are popular, and understand where your visitors are coming from. armed with this information, you can make changes to your website that are guaranteed to attract more visitors and help your site rank higher in search engine results pages.
There are many other tools available that can help your website rank higher in search engines. Here are some of our favorites:
• Google Search Console – This free tool from Google can help you track your website’s performance in the search engine results pages (SERPs), including click-through rate and average position.
• SEOAUTH Tools – 50+ Free SEO Tools Can Optimize your Search Ranking
• Bing Webmaster Tools – Another free offering from a major search engine, Bing Webmaster Tools can help you track your website’s progress on Bing.
• YSlow – This free tool analyzes web pages and provides suggestions on how to improve their speed.