In today’s current digital world, digital business cards are expected. With the ability to create them online and send them in email, it is more and more important that businesses have modernized digital versions of themselves. This article will show you how you can create your own digital business card without spending any money!
Read business cards accurately in 17 languages & used by 100 million users.
* Apple App Store 2014 Top Paid App
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards – The New York Times
Easy to Remember Name BCard
There are a variety of free online tools that you can use to create your digital business cards. Some of the most popular tools include Canva and Weebly.
Canva is a free online tool that allows you to create custom graphics and logos. You can use Canva to create your business cards, website design, and advertisement graphics.
Weebly is another free online tool that allows you to create websites and e-commerce stores. You can use Weebly to create a website, blog, or e-commerce store.
Both Canva and Weebly offer free trials for limited periods of time. So, be sure to try out these tools before you decide whether or not they are right for your business.
Use Printable Resources
Printable resources are another option for generating free digital business cards. Some of the most popular printable resources include PDFs and JPGs.
PDFs are perfect for printing out your digital business cards as they are easy to read and print out on a wide range of devices.
JPGs are also an option for printing out your digital business cards. JPGs are smaller than PDFs , but can be edited and saved as many times as needed.
3. Use Online Resources As a final option for generating free digital business cards, you can always go online and find free or low-cost templates to use on your business card. If you don’t have the budget to design your own custom business card, you can use an online resource to generate free digital business cards for an event or at a trade show.
4. Utilize Free Mobile Apps If you are looking for a way to create free digital business cards that integrates with your mobile app, look no further than localizotr , which allows you to create cards that include QR codes and text links within seconds without any previous experience in designing business cards. Localizotr offers a broad selection of templates to choose from and allows you to upload your own business card. Once you have created your digital business cards, the app will sync them with your app for easy access to all of the information contained on your card.
5. Join a Business Card Exchange The next best thing is to find a business card exchange club that will help you make use of these resources and more! There are many online groups and larger meetups focused on this topic. For example, I’ve attended several local meetups in my area where people share as well as print out their digital business cards. As always, if there is a group like this near you, be sure to connect with other members so that everyone can take advantage of the great resource that is your business card.
How to Use a Digital Business Card
1. Use a digital business card to give your business a modern, updated look.
2. You can create digital business cards in a variety of ways, including using a free online service or downloading a free software program.
3. You can also create digital business cards using photos and graphics that you upload to your online account. This allows you to customize your card exactly the way you want it.
4. If you don’t have any photos or graphics available, you can use templates to create a professional-looking digital business card quickly and easily.
Whether you’re starting your own business or just need a new way to promote your online presence, there are plenty of creative and free ways to create your digital business card. Whether you want something simple that will get the job done or something more flashy and eye-catching, these tips should help you get started. And if you need some help designing your card, we’ve got some great resources available here on The Creative Penn. So go ahead – get creative and start promoting your business the right way!